- Payment: Adults who are accepted for admission to a CV-TEC CTE Program must comply with the payment schedules in force at the time of admission. Short-Term courses require full payment at the time of application/registration; and prior to attending the first scheduled class session;
- Payment Agreement: All adult CV-TEC students must complete the “Adult Acceptance Form” prior to admission and complete the “Adult Student Tuition and Fees Payment Agreement” indicating how the education will be funded. Tuition for CTE Programs should be paid in advance to cover the entire instructional program. Two payments may be made with advance permission with 50% due before the 1st day of classes and the remaining 50% due at the mid-point of instruction. Full payment for short term adult and community education programs must be paid at the time of registration. Adult students who are enrolled in a CV-TEC CTE Program or short-term course are entitled to a refund of tuition according to the schedules found in the items below when a request to withdraw is made in writing.
- Refund Policy: Career & Technical Education (CTE) Programs: CV-TEC Career & Technical Education (CTE) Programs are programs that run September through June, follow the CVES school calendar, occur during regularly scheduled school days, and co-enroll high school student The CV-TEC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Program is also considered a CV-TEC Career & Technical Education (CTE) Program.
- Refunds are based upon yearly tuition regardless of chosen payment plan.
- Refunds will not be made for any fees other than tuition.
- Discontinuation by a funding agency must be in writing.
- Refunds will be issued within 45 days of written notification.
CV–TEC Career & Technical Education (CTE) Programs Refunds will be calculated based on the following schedule:
|Withdrawal prior to or on the first day of class:
|Withdrawal through the first 10% of instructional days
|Withdrawal between 10% – 25% of instructional days
|Withdrawal between 25% – 50% of instructional days:
|Withdrawal after 50% of instructional days:
*NOTE: For students entering a Career & Technical Education (CTE) Programs part way through the school year, the refund is based upon the percentage of school days from the date of entry until the withdrawal date against the number of school days from the date of entry through the end of the school year.
- Refund Policy: Short Term Courses: Short Term Adult Courses and Community Education Courses are courses that vary widely in length, are frequently offered during the afternoon/evening, and provide adult students with specific skill sets that can be acquired in a relatively short amount of time (e.g.: 152 hour CNA course, 60 Hour CDL course, 48 hour Welding course, etc. ).
- Full tuition is payable at the time of registration.
- A full refund will be made if classes are cancelled or closed out.
- No refund will be made after the first scheduled class has been conducted.
- Refunds will be issued within 45 days of notification.
- Important Reminders:
- CTE Program enrollees Note: For students entering a CTE program part way through the school year, the refund is based upon the percentage of school days from the date of entry until the withdrawal date against the number of school days from the date of entry through the end of the school year.
- Adult students receiving Title IV Federal Funding will be obligated to comply with all applicable federal policies.
For more information, call Mr. Chris Chaffin in the CV-TEC Financial Aid Office at:
(518) 561-0100 x245 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org