We have been working diligently to develop a COVID-19 plan that helps ensure a safe
environment for our students and teachers when they return to the classroom this Fall. As part of this reopening plan, we have partnered with Quadrant Biosciences and SUNY Upstate Medical University to incorporate their Clarifi COVID-19 testing program.
Parent/Student COVID-19 Sign-up Procedures
Prior to testing, adults must create a profile for themselves through the app. Minors cannot create their own profiles; their parent/legal guardian must create this on their behalf. If a profile is not created, a person cannot be tested. Therefore, it is critical that anyone being tested is instructed to create a profile for themselves, and/or their children, prior to arriving at the testing site. We recommend that these profiles are created at least two days prior to testing.
- How to Sign-up
How to Create a Student Profile – video
- How to Create a Profile – step by step instructions
- Below are step by step instructions that can be provided via email to the people being tested in your organization and/or their parents/guardians:
- For minors, one parent/guardian will need to use the provided URL (app.clarifi-covid-19.com) , click “register,” and complete t he required fields to create a parent/guardian profile. For adults, they must self register. This information is needed for compliance with the NYS Department of Health and for insurance purposes.
- The same parent/guardian should click “add a profile” within the parent/guardian profile for each minor they are responsible for, and/or for themselves if they are being tested.
- Please be sure to click the correct organization when prompted to select an organization.
- Individuals will not need to “Add a COVID-19 test” prior to testing. This will be completed for the child/student on site the day of testing.*
- Create Your Student Profile here: www.clarifi-covid-19.com
- What to expect?
- Student Testing Calendar
- Testing Results: Clarifi COVID-19 Website | Clarifi COVID-19 App
- Clarifi COVID-19 Website User Guide (PDF)
- Q&A Information (PDF)
- Fact Sheet
* Unless your organization has been instructed by Quadrant Biosciences, test subjects or their parent/guardian do not “Add a COVID-19 test” themselves. This is only done once they are in possession of a test kit, and instructed t o do so by a healthcare professional (HCP). Typically, the HCP does this on behalf of the individual.