Superintendent of School – Willsboro CSD
Website Willsboro Central School District
From the Willsboro CSD Board of Education
The Willsboro Central School District Board of Education invites you to apply for the position of Superintendent of Schools.
Our district enjoys an excellent reputation for the quality and diversity of its programs, while offering a full range of educational opportunities.
The Board is seeking an educational leader committed to our mission statement:
Empower all students to be lifelong learners by providing a nurturing environment in which they are inspired to pursue their dreams and contribute to the global community.
The Board of Education plans to offer a salary in the range of $110,000 – $130,000, based on experience and training, with a competitive benefits package. The successful candidate will be offered a three-year contract with an annual performance review.
The Willsboro Central School District seeks a collaborative leader who can
engage the school community in focusing on continuous improvement
within the district.
The Board and the Community are seeking a person who:
- Has experience as a curriculum coordinator, educational administrator and team builder.
- Demonstrates strong analytic and organizational skills and the ability to speak and write with clarity, knowledge and authority.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of New York State Education law, school finance, and the policies, rules and regulations of the Board of Regents and the Commissioner of Education.
- Develops short and long-range plans while creatively balancing students’ educational needs with the district’s fiscal requirements.
- Manifests unquestionable personal and professional integrity.
- Exhibits imagination, energy and initiative.
Candidates must submit the following:
- Letter of intent
- Current résumé
- Completed application
- Three current letters of recommendation
- Copy of School District Administrator (SDA) or School District Leader (SDL) Certificate
Application Deadline to Apply is April 13, 2018
Please Submit all Inquires to:
Dr. Mark C. Davey
PO Box 455
Plattsburgh NY 12901
(518) 561-0100 x211
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.cves.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Willsboro-application-2018-v2.pdf →