Chazy Central – Interim Superintendent/High School Principal
Website Chazy Central Rural School
Applications are due by May 22, 2019.
The Chazy Central Rural School District seeks a collaborative, innovative and forward thinking leader who can engage the school community in focusing on continuous
improvement within the district.
The Board and the Community are seeking a person who has:
- Demonstrated high-quality school leadership experience.
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of public school finance, transportation, collective negotiations and contract management.
- Experience in team decision making, possesses willingness to encourage
collaboration, seeks participation from all entities, and is able to achieve consensus.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective public relations, keeping the Board of Education and the public well informed of the district’s activities and needs by using a variety of approaches, including technology.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff in improving the K-12 curriculum and
- Personnel management ability including selection, development and evaluation of staff.
Candidates must submit the
- Letter of interest
- Current résumé
- Completed application (pdf)
- Three current letters of
- College transcripts
- Copy of School District Administrator (SDA) or School
District Leader (SDL) Certificate
Submit your application to:
CHAZY CENTRAL RURAL
609 Miner Farm Road
Chazy, NY 12921
To apply for this job please visit ccrsk12.org.