- This event has passed.
Harris Beach School Law Seminar
March 29 @ 4:30 am - 8:30 am EDT
Presenter: Harris Beach, PLLC – Attorneys at Law
Cost: no cost – sponsored by Harris Beach, PLLC
Light breakfast and refreshments provided
Harris Beach education law attorneys discuss critical and timely topics. Through real-world examples, practical tips and informed answers, our presenters help you navigate the unique challenges facing schools.
Who should attend?
- Board Members
- Business Officials
- Human Resource Directors
- Principals, Assistant Principals
- Chief Information Officers, IT Personnel
- Special Education Personnel
- Pupil Services Personnel
- Homebound instruction for students with mental health needs: Determining when homebound instruction is appropriate
- Placement Dilemma: Procedures and consideration of factors that suggest a need for more restrictive environments
- Harassment prevention under New York’s new law: New policy, mandated training and best practices to address and prevent concerns
- Cybersecurity and schools – practical considerations from past experiences: Protecting assets; handling sensitive matters and safeguarding privacy
Questions? Email them to Courtney Lusk at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to attend one of our workshops, you must now register through WinCap. This will make it easier for you to track your Professional Development hours. To begin, please create a WinCap guest account (see PDF below for instructions). Then, you can sign in to the WinCapWeb Professional Development Catalog, and register for a workshop.